Windows are somewhat difficult to scrub. It mainly has 2 types of glass: inside as well as surface. Sometimes while cleaning the inside of the window, you may not be aware of the surface. As a result, the windows, although clean, will look dirty and not properly maintained. But don’t worry; the magnetic cleaner is just the right choice.
What are magnetic window cleaners?
A magnetic cleaner or magnetic glass washer is a main tool used to wash windows or glass. Made of plastic, it has two faces. On one side you have the magnet and on the opposite side you have the handle. Most cleaners include the strings attached. These strings ensure that the magnet does not fall off while washing. Before you start the cleaning process, just attach the strings to the window and you’re ready to go.
In addition, the magnetic cleaner comes in various sizes and ranges of magnets. The cheapest ones are not very powerful and are mainly used to clean single pane windows. For double-glazed windows and strong glass windows, double-sided magnetic wipers are used.
How does a magnetic window cleaner work?
- The first and very important point to take into account is to prepare the solution for cleaning windows. If you don’t, no matter how hard you try, no cleaner can save your windows.
- Next, dip both parts of your magnetic window cleaner into the solution. Be sure to soak them separately and wash the sponges on both sides.
- Rub the two sides together to create foam that can clean windows properly.
- Put the side that contains the handle inside so that it can hold the cleaner properly. Make sure to keep the strings together so the magnets don’t fall off and you can use the cleaner properly.
- Be sure to wipe with the sponge first to clean off all the dirt. Then use the blade.
- Go in the horizontal direction or up and down direction for cleaning and proper use of magnetic window cleaners.
- After cleaning, place the microfiber cloth on both sides and wipe once more to remove any remaining dirt on the windows.
- After the entire cleaning process is over, store the magnetic cleaner with a space between the magnetic parts.
How does the magnetic window cleaner work?
Price: Price should always be considered when purchasing a magnetic Vinduespudser. Don’t go out of your budget to buy a cleaner. Make sure you choose your budget wisely and appropriately.
Durability: You need to clean your windows for a long time, as long as you don’t change the glass. To do this, you need a suitable cleanser that holds up over time. So please check the durability when you buy a magnetic window cleaner.
Quality: Quality is another important factor that must be considered. Make sure you buy a magnetic glass cleaner with the right quality so that you can use it for a long time without any problem.
Warranty: Please check the warranty of the magnetic wiper or magnetic wiper you wish to purchase. Most cleaners come with a pretty good warranty, though it can vary from company to company.
You can get more idea about window cleaning process by reading this article. This will help you use the window cleaner properly.
Are magnetic window cleaners useful?
They don’t take up much space. Therefore, you can easily save them. Your windows are cleaned on both sides. Composed of replaceable sponges, they can be used with single or double glass windows.
How can I clean both sides of a window?
Use the double-sided magnetic window cleaners. Dip the wiper sponge in soapy water and rub the glass. Cleans both the interior and exterior. Then use the squeegee to wipe off the water and make your windows look shiny.
What are windows cleaned with?
A solution of half vinegar and half water is sufficient. Prepare the solution and clean the windows with magnetic glass cleaner.
How often should you wash your windows?
It mainly depends on the area in which you reside. Near the city or forest areas, clean the windows every month or so. But if you live in areas where there is not much dirt, you can clean them every two months or so.
What happens if you don’t clean your windows?
If you don’t clean your windows, they will become weak and more likely to break. Dust also settles and will reduce the opacity of your windows, making them look dirty even after proper cleaning.
Is newspaper good for cleaning windows?
Newspaper is obviously good for cleaning windows. The mixture of ink and paper gives it a slightly thick touch. As a result, newspaper turns out to be very good for cleaning windows. But it’s not always good for old window grime. So for this, you must use the best magnetic window cleaners.
Why do paper towels leave streaks?
Being made of small paper or fibers, they leave marks or streaks on the windows that become very difficult to remove.
So concluding, we can say that magnetic window cleaners can easily and smoothly clean your windows. But it will take time, work and patience. But after all, it will be worth your money as your windows will be perfectly cleaned.