Students primarily put their efforts to score good marks in their Class 10 exam. So, students don’t take their Class 9 seriously and show less effort. But, it will be more challenging to score excellent marks in Class 10 if they are not thorough with the Class 9 curriculum. Students should make this standard their preparation ground for Class 10.
For students to perform well in the exam, it is always effective to well-plan their preparation and study accordingly. So, students should always concentrate on aligning their preparation to utilise available timings effectively. Class 9 is not a board exam, but still, it is considered a crucial stage that develops the foundation for higher Classes 10, 11 and 12. It also helps in cracking competitive exams such as Olympiads. So, students should take their Class 9 seriously to confidently write their higher standard exams.
Class 9 students should cover a massive amount of syllabus in a short period, so it is not an easy task to prepare for the Class 9 exam. Students are constantly under pressure thinking of scoring excellent marks in their exams. So, they should concentrate on each subject and understand the concepts thoroughly. While preparing for their Class 9 exam, students should ensure that they use the correct study materials. CBSE Board provides essential and valuable study resources such as CBSE sample paper class 9, question papers, etc.
In this article, we have collated a few study tips for students to help them score higher marks in their Class 9 exam.
How to Prepare Effectively for CBSE Class 9 Exam
- For Class 9 students, it is essential to follow a proper timetable. An adequate schedule will help students divide their timings equally to each subject throughout the week. Students can ensure that they allocate more time to the subjects in which they are weak. It will help them to be well-prepared for their exam.
- While studying, students should make sure they should highlight and note down important concepts or topics. The highlighted topics in the subject wise notes will help students remember important concepts faster. By creating notes, they can revise them just before exams.
- When they start their exam preparation, students should ensure that they are thorough with the complex concepts. If they find any concepts difficult to understand, they can approach their teachers or take the help of respective textbooks to clear their doubts.
- To score well in their exam, students should be well-versed with their respective NCERT subject wise textbooks. NCERT textbooks are based on CBSE Class 9 subject wise syllabus. It helps them clear their doubts and provides them with exercise questions to practise at the end of each chapter.
- Solve previous years’ question papers and sample papers regularly without fail. Past years’ papers will give students an idea of the question paper pattern, weightage of marks, types of questions, and important questions. Sample papers are also designed based on these previous years’ papers. By solving these papers, students can also improve their time management skills.
- During exam preparation, students should also work on their answering patterns. They should write according to the weightage of the marks. Students should ensure that they are not writing more than they need to, killing their precious answering time.
It is not easy for students to prepare for the CBSE Class 9 examination. They need to work hard to score good marks in their exam. CBSE board releases CBSE sample paper along with their answer keys on their official board website.
Students mostly get confused or fail to choose the stream for their future studies. Once they pass the Class 10 board exam, students need to decide between Commerce, Arts and Science. So, they should work hard from Class 9 if they want to pursue their future studies in their field of interest.
read more at: Seotrendiee